Myanmar Nurse and Midwife Council (MNMC) in collaboration with University of Nursing (UON), Mandalay conducted a talk on Quality Assurance and Accreditation Guidelines at UON, Mandalay on 22 December 2019. Daw Nwe Nwe Khin, President of MNMC provided a brief introduction about Myanmar Nurse and Midwife Council. Professor U Maung Maung, Resource Person of MNMC presented the importance of Quality Assurance and Accreditation. Professor Hla Hla Aye and Professor Daw Khin Thein explained the Criteria on Decision Making Points on Accreditation. Present on the occasion were Professor and Head of Departments and faculty members of UON, Mandalay, Senior Principals and Principals of Nursing and Midwifery Training Schools in Mandalay Region. The questions raised by audience were responded by the MNMC president and responsible person. A total of 200 faculty members attended the event.
- Formation of Myanmar Nurse and Midwife Council- Ministry of Health and Sports- (Announcement 40/2018 on 13.8.2018)
- Council (MNMC) – Formation of Central Executive Committee (MNMC Announcement- 1/2018 on 18.9.2018)
- Ethical and Professional Talk at Kayin State
- Ethical and Professional Talk at Mon State
- Workshop on Criteria for Decision Making Points on Accreditation Status