Myanmar Nurse and Midwife Council (MNMC) in collaboration with Jhpiego conducted a day workshop on Criteria for Decision Making Points on Accreditation at Best Western Green Hill Hotel, Yangon on 24 December 2019. Daw Nwe Nwe Khin, President of MNMC provided Accreditation Guidelines of MNMC in Nursing and Midwifery Education. Professor U Maung Maung, Resource Person of MNMC presented the importance of Quality Assurance and Accreditation. Professor Daw Hla Hla Aye and Professor Daw Khin Thein explained the Criteria on Decision Making Points on Accreditation. Present on the occasion were Pro-rector on University of Nursing (UON), Yangon, Professor and Head of Department and faculty members of UON, Yangon, Senior Principals, Principal and tutors of Nursing and Midwifery Training Schools in Yangon Region, Taungyi, Hpa An, Mawlamyine. A total of 45 participants including central executive committee members of MNMC, faculty members, and Jhpiego team took part in the workshop. The MNMC president and responsible person responded and discussed the questions raised by audience.
- Formation of Myanmar Nurse and Midwife Council- Ministry of Health and Sports- (Announcement 40/2018 on 13.8.2018)
- Council (MNMC) – Formation of Central Executive Committee (MNMC Announcement- 1/2018 on 18.9.2018)
- Ethical and Professional Talk at Kayin State
- Ethical and Professional Talk at Mon State
- Workshop on Criteria for Decision Making Points on Accreditation Status